Chief Information Security Officer
Hakuaika päättyy: 31.01.2020
Sanoma is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to drive a corporate wide, global information security management strategy and program to ensure that the company and its brands are well protected in this digital world.
As Chief Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for executive leadership, vision and insight in development and implementation of a Cyber Security strategy. You will also define policies and processes that enable Sanoma to establish consistent, effective information security practices. You work with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization, and effectively articulate the potential business impact of Cyber Security threats and necessary mitigation to stakeholders at all levels.
As Chief Information Security Officer, you will:
– oversee daily cyber security activities for the entire company to manage risk at an appropriate level as well as ensure effective response to incidents.
– advise and support security management and the organization on establishing standards and guidelines and driving their implementation in practice in Sanoma.
– be responsible for the security governance with key stakeholders such as Sanoma Business Units, HR, Legal, Procurement, Privacy, Finance and Group IT.
– provide continuous visibility to internal and external security risks /threats, as well as to key information security metrics.
– provide leadership, direction, oversight and support Sanoma’s security team to proactively analyze and directly respond to internal and external threats to minimize /mitigate risk to information and systems.
– drive continuous awareness programs to lift Sanoma’s resilience.
– be accountable for Cyber Security related projects and priorities.
– establish short- and long-range business plans to achieve the security vision defined in our strategic plan.
What you bring:
– A proven track record in IT Governance, Risk and Security
– Thorough understanding and awareness of regulatory compliance
– Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
– Strong strategic and business-focused thinking
– Solid understanding of budgeting and financial management
– Strong people leadership and project management skills
– Vendor and Budget management skills
– Good knowledge of ISO27001 Framework
– Current security certifications, CISSP, CISA or CISM
– Relevant tertiary qualifications
– A willingness to do some travel.
In addition: if you want to stand out in a crowd, you might also have proven experience in one or more of the following areas:
– the media or education industries
– managing across diverse geographies
– digital consent and privacy
– fluency in Dutch or Finnish in addition to English.
We offer you a highly visible position with interesting and challenging tasks, in a dynamic, growing company with excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be leading a motivated and experienced team that is located in Helsinki, Den Bosch and Hoofddorp. The position reports to the Head of Group IT.
Interested? Make your move and apply now or at the latest on 31.1.2020. Please note that we will be reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact Group IT Director Ken Bårdsen, email@example.com.