Hakuaika päättyy: 05.04.2020
We are now looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Management team
The Product Owner is responsible for slicing Epics into Features and Stories and for coordinating and communicating a healthy Product Backlog with the development and business teams. You have a passion for learning and proven skills in software development and ownership.
Your key responsibilities:
• Contributing to Sanoma Learning’s Customer Facing Application vision for Secondary Education.
• Contributing to development reviews and managing the Backlog (in terms of Features and Stories), including the coordination of dependencies with other Product Owners.
• Coordinating product releases.
• Contributing to the preparation and execution of Program Increment Planning sessions.
• Supporting product demos.
• Supporting Sprint planning and retrospectives.
What we expect from you:
• Excellent problem solving and project management skills
• Experience of 4-6 years as a PO or other suitable positions
• Knowledge of agile practices (preferably SAFe and Scrum)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to define clear development stories
• Fluent communication in written and spoken English
The Product Owner position is part of Sanoma Learning organization and is located in the Sanoma Pro office in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.