Hakuaika päättyy: 24.10.2020
Digitalisation is changing the learning experience. Learning is no longer tied to any specific place or device, and learning paths are becoming individualized. This transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, students and their parents.
We are offering a job that has a direct impact on the education sector. We have the vision and you have the skills. Let’s work together to create something new! We are a multi-faceted team located in Ruoholahti, consisting of designers, developers, analytics experts, automation experts and cloud specialists.
Sanoma Learning’s Kampus development focuses on creating a cloud-native e-learning platform for secondary education. The platform is used by thousands of teachers and students on a daily basis. Our business is growing and scaling up, meaning our team needs to grow quickly.
We are now looking for a Scrum Master, with strong experience in practical Scrum Master role and / or Agile Coach role. As a Scrum Master, you have a key role in improving our product development to create the best working environment for our teams.
General skills and characteristics we value:
- Extensive experience and insight about agile practices (SAFe framework is seen as a plus) and how to apply them to different team contexts and coaching
- Previous experience as a ScrumMaster and / or PO of a product development team
- Knowledge about how to measure the value-creation of a team and comprehension of modern measurement of development work
- Solid experience in coaching and training
- You have a comprehensive facilitation toolkit and vast experience in facilitating demanding situations in a group, helping and enabling people to find solutions
- Some experience in developing people’s thinking and actions e.g. through coaching
- You feel at your best in a job where you coach and help others to excel and succeed