Technical Product Owner, Integrations
Hakuaika päättyy: 15.12.2019
Digitalization changes the learning experience. Learning is no longer tied to any specific place or device, and learning paths are becoming individual. The transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, learners and their parents. What we have to offer is a job in which you can be part of making a dent in an industry. We have the vision and you know how to implement it. Let’s work together to develop something new.
Sanoma Pro’s Integration Team is looking for a Product Owner. The team is responsible for the cloud-native integration capabilities of Sanoma Pro and its parent company, Sanoma Learning. Integrations are a vital part of the infrastructure that powers the Sanoma Learning business so the job truly matters.
Due to the technical nature of this job, the role – unlike other Product Owners – reports to Technology. Previous experience as a software developer, architect or analyst gives a solid foundation for managing this job.
Skills and characteristics we expect from you:
– Basic understanding of Amazon Web Services
– Genuine interest in building a world class DevOps team and passion for building secure, scalable, high-availability solutions
– Understanding of how integrations are implemented and used in a business environment
– General understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– Previous experience in agile methodologies (especially SAFe, Scrum)
– Excellent documentation and communication skills in English
– Good stakeholder management skills in a multinational environment
The job is located at Sanoma offices in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Are you interested? The position will be filled as soon as the suitable person has been found so apply now! Want to know more? Contact Service Manager Kalle Lähteenmäki (email@example.com).