Hakuaika päättyy: 11.11.2019
Digitalization changes the learning experience. Learning is no longer tied to any specific place or device, and learning paths are becoming individual. The transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, learners and their parents.
What we have to offer is a job in which you can be part of making a dent in an industry. We have the vision and you know how to implement it. Let’s work together to develop something new.
We are now recruiting new colleagues to a team that develops a next generation cloud-native platform for E-learning. The platform is used by thousands of teachers and learners on a daily basis.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to develop and design our platform even better. You are part of the developer team and work with designers, developers and various stakeholders (especially Program managers and Product Owners) within our organization.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Understanding user needs, creating concepts, designing user flows, and taking ideas from sketches all the way to production
– End-to-end design responsibility for different service features, prototypes and concepts
– Creating and maintaining UX flows, conducting usability tests, and working with developers to get designs implemented
– Arranging design reviews and facilitating service design workshops
– Communicating with stakeholders and creating the best user experience for our users
If you are a pragmatic visionary who can bring us your expertise, ideas and proactive attitude to creating a superb learning experience, the job might be yours!
The job is located at Sanoma’s offices in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Are you interested? The position will be filled as soon as the suitable person has been found so apply now! Want to know more? Contact Kampus Team Lead Jani Vesterinen (firstname.lastname@example.org).